Elevator wireless intercom system has the characteristics of flexibility, simple operation, fast voice transmission and economical use, which is the basic means to realize production scheduling automation and management modernization. Elevator wireless intercom is an independent radial double-frequency two-way automatic repeat way communication system, the solution by using communication range, or building structures caused by factors such as communication signals cannot be covered, fine when and where is convenient for use in contact, such as security, engineering, operations and services, without a fixed position to perform duties in management of public places.
elevator wireless intercom system antenna use notes
1, can only use the original or approved antenna. An unapproved antenna, fitted or supplemented with an attachment, may damage the walkie-talkie or contravene the regulations of the radio administration of the ministry of information industry.
2, in use, do not use the hand to take the antenna, not to hold the antenna will be shaken to shake the walkie-talkie.
3, interphone antenna can not be unscrewed at will, otherwise it is easy to burn the power tube (power amplifier) during transmission.
4. Do not use damaged antennas. Otherwise, the damaged antenna may cause minor burns when it touches the skin during transmission.
battery usage notes
1, the original or approved battery should be used.
2. All batteries may cause damage or personal injury if a metal conductor, such as jewelry, keys or beads, touches the exposed electrode of the battery. Be careful with charged batteries, especially when packing them in pockets, wallets, or other metal containers.
3. Charging should be carried out in the environment of 5 ~ 40 degrees. If the temperature range is exceeded, the battery life will be affected and the rated capacity may not be satisfied.
electromagnetic interference, electromagnetic compatibility to avoid problems caused by electromagnetic interference and/or electromagnetic compatibility, Turn off the intercom. Interphones should be turned off in marked places, such as gas stations, hospitals or other places where equipment is used; Intercoms should also be turned off when flying.
Elevator radio intercom system operation notes
1. When the elevator radio intercom system is being launched, keep the host of the elevator radio intercom system in a vertical position, and keep the distance between the microphone and mouth 2.5-5 cm. When launched, the elevator radio intercom system host is at least 2.5 cm away from the head or body.
Elevator wireless intercom system safety precautions
1 in potentially explosive atmospheric environment or occasions, unless the elevator wireless intercom system is a specially certified explosion-proof elevator wireless intercom system, the elevator wireless intercom system must be shut down. Electrical sparks can cause explosions or fires in potentially explosive atmospheres.
2. Do not replace or charge the battery in a potentially explosive atmosphere. Installation and removal of batteries may cause contact with electrical sparks and lead to explosions.
3. Before approaching the blasting area and the area where the detonator is located, the elevator wireless intercom system must be shut down to avoid possible explosion.
Elevator wireless intercom system routine maintenance
1, elevator wireless intercom system after long-term use, press key, control knob and the housing is easy to get dirty, please remove the control knob from the elevator wireless intercom system, and clean the housing with neutral lotion (do not use strong corrosive chemicals) and wet cloth. The use of chemicals such as detergents, alcohol, sprays, or petroleum preparations can cause damage to the surface and shell of walkie-talkies.
2, gently handle and put the elevator wireless intercom system, do not carry antenna mobile elevator wireless intercom system.
3, when not in use of headphones and other accessories, please cover dust cover (if equipped)