Proper use of elevator:
1. When calling the elevator, passengers only need to press the call button in the direction they are going. Please do not light up both the up and down buttons at the same time, so as not to cause useless car parking and reduce the overall transport efficiency of the elevator in the building. At the same time, this is to avoid the wrong operation of safety devices, causing passengers to be trapped in the car, affecting the normal operation of the elevator.
2. When the elevator door opens, do not put your hand on the door panel, to prevent fingers from being injured when the door panel retract. When the elevator door closes, do not put your hand on the edge of the door, so as not to affect the closing action or even squeeze your fingers. When taking a child, hold him or her tightly with your hands and take the lift.
3. Keep a certain distance from the elevator door when taking the elevator. For safety reasons, when the elevator is running, the elevator door is connected to the well and the speed is very fast.
4. Don't jump in the elevator. The elevator car is equipped with many safety switches. If you bounce around inside the car, the car will tilt badly, possibly causing the protective switch to work and putting the elevator into a protective state. When this happens, the elevator will stop abruptly, trapping the passengers.
5. Many people are used to blocking the door with their bodies when entering the door. Although there is no danger, if you press too long, the elevator control will think that the elevator has broken down. It might call the police or even stop. So the decent thing to do is when you go in, you press the door button. It is particularly important to note that some people are standing at the door of the elevator, blocking the elevator door, which is very dangerous. Because the inside of the elevator is safe, and the outside is safe. But you stand at the junction of these two Spaces, and if this moment appears, as the saying goes, the person will be cut off. So this is a very dangerous position, not to stay at this junction.
6. It is not allowed for some units to use a cargo elevator as a passenger elevator. The difference between a cargo elevator and a passenger elevator is the decor, or the comfort. There are no special requirements for vibration and noise indicators. In addition, there is a cargo ladder, is absolutely not used as a passenger ladder, is over the area. Because sometimes the products made in the factory are relatively light, it wants to make the car a little bigger, so after the approval of the relevant departments, the car area is larger than the standard. If this kind of goods ladder is used as a passenger ladder, there will be overload.