Escalator self-help method
1. In case of any emergency on the escalator, press the stop button at the first time.
Generally, there are red emergency stop buttons on both sides of escalators in the up-and-down direction, and emergency buttons are set in the middle of escalators with a longer length. The position of the buttons is usually chosen where they will not be easily triggered, but it is easy to find if you pay close attention to them. When confirming that someone is involved in an elevator, people around you should quickly find the button and press it decisively. However, in non-emergency situations, do not mistakenly press the button, or feel fun and press, otherwise sudden stop is also easy to cause passengers to fall, fall or trample.
2. Protect yourself.
In addition to press the emergency button, passengers should do to protect themselves, usually take the elevator to follow the principle of right line left standing, hold escalator handrail, when accidentally or crowded trample accident to keep the body center of gravity, accidentally fell down, two hands fingers crossed hands cover the head and neck, and two cubits, forward bilateral temporal cover. Both knees should bend forward as far as possible, protect the chest and abdominal vital organs, lying on the ground. When someone suddenly falls down in front, stop immediately and shout for help, telling the people behind not to approach.
Elevator self-help method
【Trapped in an elevator】
1. If suddenly trapped in the middle of the elevator, do not panic, can use the telephone or intercom in the elevator to the relevant parties for help, or call 110 for help, also can press the alarm bell on the dial.
If you cannot find the elevator mechanic immediately, ask someone outside to call a fireman. Firefighters often wind the elevator up or down to the nearest floor and open the door. Even when there is a power failure, firefighters can use hand tools to wind the elevator up and down.
3. People trapped in the elevator cannot confirm the location of the elevator, so do not force the door, which will bring new danger.
4. There are safety Windows at the top of the elevator, but the safety Windows are only for maintenance personnel, so do not pry the safety Windows on the elevator car, because it will be more dangerous to climb out of the elevator from here.
5. Tap the door and shout, or take off your shoes and tap the door with your shoes to signal for help. If no one responds, wait calmly, observe the movement, maintain physical strength, wait for rescue, do not keep Shouting for rescue.
6. Being stuck in a building elevator late at night or on weekends can mean that no one walks up to the elevator for hours or even days. In such cases, the safest thing to do is to remain calm and wait for help. Listen to the ground outside and try to get people's attention if they pass by. If not, wait until office hours to bang on the door.
【If an elevator goes down】
The best way to protect yourself when an elevator is falling:
1. Immediately press the buttons on each floor of the elevator. Because when the emergency power is turned on, the elevator stops falling.
If the elevator has handlebars, hold them with one hand. This will help you stabilize your position and reduce the chance of a fall due to unstable center of gravity.
3. Keep your body as close to the elevator wall as possible from your head to your back, using the elevator wall as a spinal protection.
4. Bend your knees. Ligaments are the most elastic tissues in the human bone and can be used to withstand stress rather than bone.
5. When you lift your heels, you put them on your toes. Elevator person little words had better spread out two arms to live the handrail or elevator wall.