Explosion-proof interphone refers to the interphone that can work in explosive gas environment. Different from civil interphone, explosion-proof interphone does not refer to the interphone that can resist explosion, but refers to the interphone that can work under explosive gas environment.
It is suitable for harsh environment, dangerous combustible gas or dust environment, such as petrochemical, coal mine, chemical industry, thermal power, food processing and other industries. Walkie-talkie is to rely on electromagnetic wave to transmit signals, and electromagnetic wave transmission depends on the continuous conversion of electric field and magnetic field, in this conversion process is easy to produce electric sparks. Because of the special processing of its circuit, explosion - proof intercom is shielded from all possible sparks in the conversion process.
01【 Structure 】
Explosion-proof walkie-talkies are equipped with an FM/ATEX certification label to indicate that the product has been certified by the association and can be used in certain hazardous gases. The label will also clearly indicate the risk level/branch/group and the accessory number of the battery that must be used. Due to the contact spark generated during the disassembling and assembling of the interphone, it will cause explosion or fire. Therefore, users should not change the battery and other accessories in dangerous environment during the use of the explosion-proof model. Even if the products are certified by the explosion-proof testing institution, they should not expose the accessory connector to the outside when used in hazardous atmosphere. If the user does not need to use the accessory connector, it should be closely covered with a dust cover.
Explosion-proof walkie-talkie is different from civil walkie-talkie. Besides high performance in special environment, it also needs other advanced functions. Can achieve more crisp, more sonorous voice quality, even in noisy environment can maintain unimpeded communication.
Since ordinary mobile phones and other communication tools may produce electric arc or electrostatic discharge when they are launched, they can even cause fires under certain conditions. The fourth section of the fourth chapter of the "China petroleum gas station management code" clearly stipulates that it is forbidden to use ordinary communication tools at the refueling site and the tank area.
Professional explosion-proof communication tools must be used for communication in this high-risk environment. The development is suitable for the environment with bad environment and dangerous combustible gas or dust, such as petrochemical, coal mine, chemical industry, thermal power, food processing and other industries.
03【 difference 】
Explosion-proof walkie-talkie has no difference from ordinary walkie-talkie in appearance, but it is very different from ordinary walkie-talkie in material and physical characteristics.
1: Class (explosive)
Class I: volatile gasoline (and other petroleum and gas products)/air mixtures
Class II: dust/air mixture
Class III: suspension/air mixture
Section 1: the place where an explosive gas environment exists during normal operation;
Section 2: places where explosive gases may exist during abnormal operation or equipment failure.
3: the Group
Group A: acetylene
Group B: hydrogen
Group C: ethylene, ether, etc
Group D: propane (petroleum gas), acetone, ammonia, benzene, dingguan, gasoline, cyclopropane, natural gas, etc
Group E: metal dust
Group F: carbon dust
Group G: grain dust
04【 notice for use 】
1. Do not replace batteries and other accessories in hazardous environment. Contact sparks during disassembly can cause explosion or fire. Even the products certified by the explosion-proof testing institution cannot be exposed to the attachment connector when used in hazardous atmosphere. When accessory connector is not needed, it should be closely covered by dust cover.
2. The explosion-proof walkie-talkie should be returned to the factory in time to determine the explosion-proof grade after it has been used for two years, so as to avoid accidents caused by long-term use of the explosion-proof grade.
3. Do not remove the products certified by the explosion-proof testing institution by yourself in any way. Modification of intercom will change the original design structure of intercom hardware. Only the original manufacturer of the product can be modified in the production site certified by the explosion-proof testing institution. Unauthorized modification will result in the invalidation of the product's explosion-proof certification.
4. When charging the whole machine, the power switch should be turned off. It is not allowed to conduct transmission operation while charging, so as to avoid burning components or battery accidents.
5. Do not short circuit the "+" and "-" terminals of the battery.
6, in use, do not use your hands to take the antenna, do not bend the antenna.
7. The explosion-proof mark nameplate indicates the hazardous environment grade that the walkie-talkie can use, and the MOTOROLA battery part number, user manual number and temperature code that must be matched with the walkie-talkie. Explosion-proof type. The explosion-proof model is certified by the American explosion-proof research council (FM). IS/I Safe explosion-proof level for Class Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ Div1, Grp CDEFG and NI Class Ⅰ Div 2, Grp A, B, C, D for T3C temperature code. Where IS IS intrinsically safe and NI IS n-type. Explosion-proof intercom must use explosion-proof battery. Only in strict accordance with the prescribed scope of use, to ensure safety. The explosion-proof mark must be affixed after inspection before the product is shipped from the manufacturer. It is absolutely forbidden to "upgrade" the explosion-proof product and attach the explosion-proof mark in other places.